The Original GORILLA GRIP Area Rug Pad
- The Original Extra Strong Gripper: our trusted Gorilla Grip rug pads offer a unique, dual sided grip that firmly holds onto both the rug pad and your hard floor to help prevent rug movement; our slip resistant and non adhesive pads help reduce rug bunching and sliding, even over frequently visited areas of your home; the ideal option for busy homes
- Not All Rug Pads Are Created Equally: our rug pads are perfectly formulated to give you a thick, soft, and dense pad resulting in a soft and cushioned feel under your rug when you step on it, without being visible along the side of your rug; some brands pump air into their pads to make them appear thicker, but this results in a flat pad that breaks down over time
- Made in the USA: our quality pads are 100 percent made in the USA; not many others can make this same claim; you can trust that you are putting a premium quality product in your home
- Added Floor Protection: perfect for most hard floors including hardwood and tile, our pads help protect floors from damage and everyday wear and tear like scratches, scuffs, and scrapes; plus, it acts as an added layer of noise protection; features an open grid design that circulates air to let your floors breathe and helps prevent dust and debris buildup under the rug; also makes vacuuming easier
- Simple Install and Versatile Uses: so easy to install and available in the most popular sizes to fit most standard sized rugs; for unique sizes, simply trim with a household scissor; to install, place the pad down, place the rug on top and trim any excess material; also works great as a drawer liner, for slipping couch cushions and mattresses, and can even help with opening stubborn jars
- /!\ WARNING: To Prevent Falls: Place on clean, dry floor and smooth wrinkles. Make sure rug lies flat and stays flat with use. Do not use rug pad on stairs.
- Not intended for use on carpet, vinyl, lacquered, acrylic, natural stone, porous, or refinished surfaces. Check floor manufacturer's directions before using to be sure rug pad will not harm floor surface.